Returns & exchange policy
We hope that you are fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from Podium Kids. However, if you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online we are happy to provide an exchange or store credit (minus shipping charges)*.
*Please ensure that your exchange meets the following conditions:
- All items must be received by Podium Kids within 14 days of receiving your order.
- The item(s) must be returned in brand new condition, unwashed, unworn, unaltered, in the original packaging, and with all paperwork, tags, parts and accessories included.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without boxes or in damaged boxes may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer without a refund. Customer shall be liable for all shipping costs associated with the return and rejection of all damaged shoes.
- Tights, stockings, socks and swimwear that have been tried on cannot be exchanged due to health and safety reasons.
- An exchange may not be accepted if it is soiled or evidences wear and tear, and may be sent back to the customer without a refund. Customer shall be liable for all shipping costs associated with the return and rejection of such soiled or used merchandise.
- All discounted and sale merchandise are considered final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- In a rare case that purchased item is classified as genuinely defective (subject to approval from Podium Kids' management), we are happy to provide an exchange, credit or refund.
- All returns are to be sent to 9 Ardmore Park , #08-03, Singapore 259955.
- Alternatively, you can exchange your order directly in a shop. To do so, bring your packing slip and/or electronic receipt along with the merchandise. The shop will exchange the products you wish to return using the prices stated on your purchase (discount taken into account) and minus any shipping charges. If you wish to exchange for a more expensive product, you will be able to pay the difference in the payment method of your choice.